Techspace technology solutions leverage industry-leading voice and web tools helping businesses improve operational effectiveness. Every TechSpace client receives access to state-of-the-art borderless network solutions composed of the latest in routing and switching, wireless and security technologies.
All TechSpace locations provide clients fully integrated and enterprise class Cisco Unified Communications offerings. Encompassing three main components - infrastructure, mobility and security, our borderless network solutions can help your organization move beyond departmental silos. This enables you to improve productivity, achieve higher security and greater agility ensuring smoother data integration and higher efficiency overall.
Managing your business will be faster and simpler with TechSpace’s unique platform. A single IP network delivers voice and data, enabling your organization to collaborate in real time using advanced applications from an integrated and easy to use interface that includes:
- Integrated, unified, or standard voicemail
- Burstable internet connectivity
- 24x7x365 on-site Network Operations Center for constant monitoring and support
- Isolated, private and highly secure LAN and Wi-Fi network
- Enterprise IP telephony & call-processing solutions
- Unique and customizable features including call forwarding, voicemail, and intelligent contact routing
- Call center capabilities
- Dedicated mainline phone numbers professional answered by a TechSpace receptionist
The Techspace technology platform provides a strong framework which greatly enhances customer connectivity, enables exceptional customer service and supports organizational efficiency. Techspace provides the foundation for a rich and customer focused solution so you can:
- Improve employee productivity, collaboration and overall effectiveness
- Increase your ability to respond – using voice, email, and web communications
- Measure agent performance and increase management effectiveness
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Reduce communication delays
Your organization’s brand and reputation are more important than ever and having the means to connect with your clients is easy at TechSpace.
Data Network with Internet
TechSpace provides carrier grade burstable internet connectivity of up to 100Mb/s per port to its campus and data center clients via secure a LAN/WAN network. The data network is individually scalable and provides each client with encrypted and secure Wi-Fi connectivity throughout each campus. Built with enterprise-grade Cisco Systems switches, routers and management software, the TechSpace data network allows each user to experience exceptional internet performance. End-user experience is constantly monitored from our 24x7x365 Network Operations Center to identify problems before they affect customers resulting in industry-leading uptime.
Every TechSpace client is given their own dedicated and segmented VLAN. Regardless if a company’s employees are located in separate suites or separate floors, employee computers remain connected together while maintaining the highest level of security including Wi-Fi connectivity. Each VLAN can also be extended to a rack within our Data Center, providing local and direct access to servers over a secure and private connection, providing extremely fast access directly from desktops within the campus offices.
TechSpace offers Cisco Systems’ Call Manager 8.0, a scalable and highly available enterprise IP telephony call-processing solution. Call Manager 8 is Cisco Systems’ leading platform worldwide for voice call processing. TechSpace’s feature-laden offering provides clients a powerful call dispensation solution which is typically available only to Fortune 500 companies.
Techspace provides clients with a dedicated mainline phone number answered by a TechSpace receptionist and offers a seamless mobility solution with embedded unified mobility software capabilities to keep workers productive wherever they are, on any device resulting in a rich and consistent experience.
On-Site Data Center
Our state-of-the-art data center is custom-designed to support the most comprehensive requirements of any business. Our data center is a fully-equipped Tier 1 facility that includes:
- 18-inch raised floor
- Fully redundant HVAC and power
- On-site back-up power generation
- Water detection and FM200 fire suppression
- 24/7 Network Operations Center and escort-only security
- Redundant gigabit fiber and multi-homed internet carriers
- Co-location rack space
- On-Demand Storage
- Burstable bandwidth
- Dedicated servers
- Managed firewalls
- 24-hour network and system monitoring
- Direct, private access to data center racks from private suites
TechSpace offers best in class and customizable colocation hosting services that are designed to provide companies with an advanced, stable and reliable platform from which to operate their core business.
TechSpace introduces a revolutionary new way to host your critical business infrastructure by using the latest virtualization technology from Intel and Microsoft. By combining ultra-high performance hardware with Microsoft Hyper-V, TechSpace delivers an Enterprise-class cloud offering complete with advanced features for significantly less than the cost of a traditional dedicated server or standalone server(s). This is accomplished by combining multiple virtual servers within a single host system that uses best-in-class storage, memory and CPU and networking functions into a seamless, scalable and flexible system that can be partitioned according to your business needs. The result is the same or better performance, with greater reliability and features compared to a traditional server solution, all available at a much lower cost.
Web & Mail Hosting
Need an online business presence? TechSpace will provide you with a true all-in-one hosting solution. We offer Microsoft Exchange hosting, web hosting, spam filtering, virus scanning, and more to help you build your business on the Web. Our email hosting service is compatible with Outlook and other third party email clients as well as most smart phones. TechSpace will help you leverage your online business presence in a secure and cost-effective shared hosting environment.
TechSpace offers a managed firewall service to protect your critical IT assets from intrusion and a simple to use managed storage-on-demand solution that provides scalable access to virtually unlimited online and streaming storage for each customer's unique growth requirements:
- Dedicated Cisco Systems Access Control Lists (bi-directional)
- Virtual unlimited rules including TCP / UDP and other IP protocols
- Logging of all critical firewall entries
- 24x7 Monitoring of attacks and bandwidth usage
- Escalation and assistance for network attack mitigation
- Private connectivity to any server or desktop within the TechSpace campus
- Isolated storage volumes with redundant backups
- Simple connectivity via FTP, CIFS (Windows Drive Map) or NFS.
- Service is priced per stored Gigabyte per month
- Copies of data can be made onto hard disks, CD/DVD media or USB drives
SweeneyVesty is an international corporate communications firm with expertise in internal and external communications, investor relations, executive...